NEW Washable Nursing Pads
Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads are ultra-absorbent, super-soft and provide reusable, leak-proof protection, wash after wash.
Teardrop contoured pads allow for a more snug and comfortable fit with better positioning on the breast / nipple for maximum protection against leaks.
Uniquely – they are up to 9x more absorbent than comparable products. With these reusable nursing pads, you are saving the environment and your wallet alike.Additional Information
- Product Details
- Need help?
- Washable Nursing Pads provide comfort for even the most sensitive skin with their super-soft fabric layer.
- A unique contoured tear-drop shape that moulds to the breast for a comfortable fit with no noticeable lines making them very discreet.
- A specialised core made with plant fibres for fast absorption and drying – no more milk leaks!
- Reusable nursing pads that can be machine washed at 40°C, in the convenient wash bag included with the pack.
Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads use a three-layer protection technology to protect against leaks:
1 – a soft face sheet for superior comfort on even the most sensitive skin,
2- a unique absorbent blend with bamboo fibres at the core for fast absorption and drying
3- a waterproof outer layer for confidence throughout the day.
Teardrop contoured pads for more comfortable fit and better positioning on the breast and nipple for maximum protection against leaks. These are a great hospital bag essential to use from the early days.
Convenient, easy-care washable nursing pads can be popped in the mesh washing bag and machine washed at 40°C.
Easy to use: Place pads inside nursing bra or nursing top with super-soft mesh side against your skin and the Lansinoh heart facing out. Change pads when wet and machine wash after every use. For best results, place pads in wash bag.
- Includes 4 Washable Nursing Pads for day and night protection
- Machine washable.
- No softener or bleach.
- Dry flat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Fabric composition: Front: 100% Polyester.
- Inside: 80% Bamboo Viscose, 20% Polyester.
- Back and binding: 100% Polyester with TPU.
- Made in China.
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact us Download The Manual
How do I wash the pads?The washable nursing pads are machine washable. For the best results use a Gentle/Delicate Cycle, 40°C/105°F. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. lay flat to dry only. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. The washing instructions are located on the mesh bag.
Can I use fabric softener when washing?Please DO NOT use fabric softener. It will reduce the absorbency.
Do I need to wash them before first use?No, you do not need to wash pads before first use.
How often should I wash them?Machine wash after every use. Pads should be changed often to maintain skin health; a general guideline would be after each feeding or when saturated.
Should I use the mesh wash bag when washing?Using the mesh wash bag helps to maintain the shape of the pads. It also makes it easy and convenient to manage washing the pads.
Do Washable Nursing Pads come in different sizes or colours?Lansinoh® Washable Nursing Pads come in one size and colour.
Can I sleep with the Washable Nursing Pads in my bra?Yes, many mothers find our Washable Nursing Pads absorbent to use throughout the night. We recommend that you change the pads during the night if they become saturated.
Will the washable nursing pads leak through to my clothes?Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads use a three-layer protection technology to protect against leaks: 1) A soft inner layer for superior comfort on even the most sensitive skin, 2) a unique absorbent blend with natural fibres at the core for fast absorption and drying, and 3) a waterproof outer layer for confidence throughout the day.
How do they stay on? Can I wear my washable nursing pads without a bra?The pads include a non-slip edge to help them stay in place. We recommend wearing them inside your nursing bra or nursing take. Make sure to place in bra with the contoured edge on the bottom.
What type of fabric are the washable nursing pads made of?Our pads are made of bamboo and polyester in three distinct layers designed to deliver comfort, absorption and waterproof protection.
What is the diameter of the washable nursing pads?The pads have a contoured tear-drop shape, making them slightly taller than they are wide. When flat, the pads measure 5" by 4.5". To help them stay in place, the pads include a non-slip edge. For best results, we recommend wearing them inside your nursing bra or nursing tank. Make sure to place in bra with the contoured edge on the bottom.
Do these pads stick to the nipples?Our Lansinoh Washable Nursing Pads have an ultra-soft inner layer for even the most sensitive skin. To help them stay in place, the pads include a non-slip edge. They are comfortable to use and super absorbent. They should not stick to your nipples.
Can I use a dryer?No, we recommend lying flat to dry in order to maintain the shape.
You May Also Need
- Our Disposable Nursing Pads with Blue Lock™ core are comfortable, ultra-absorbent, and designed to fit...Read More View
- Lansinoh’s HPA® Lanolin has been developed for breastfeeding mothers to soothe and protect sore and...Read More View
- Our new and improved Breastmilk Storage Bags are perfect for mums to store breastmilk in...Read More View
- Lansinoh’s Compact Single Electric Breast Pump is full of power yet small, lightweight and easy...Read More View
- Save every last drop of breastmilk with the Lansinoh Breastmilk Collector. Light, portable and small enough...Read More View
- Thera°Pearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy packs have been uniquely designed by Lansinoh to be used either...Read More View